Thursday, November 4, 2010

Upcoming items for sale

I am very sorry there are no pictures included, you will just have to check back on Monday to see what's offered during the week, but as a little sneak peak, here's a list of some of what is being offered during the duration of the acution. Please keep in mind, some of the things listed below will not be offered until November 15th.

Christmas cards
Quilts
Jewelry
Tastefully Simple Products
CJane Goodies
Autographed Pioneer Woman Cookbooks
Blue Eyed Freckle Headband
Infant Headbands
Toddler Hairbows
Handmade Bingo Set
Photography sessions/discounts
Handmade Little Girl dresses
Baby Blankets and other baby necessities
York Revolution goodie bag, including box tickets to a game next season
A Vivitar digital camera
AND MUCH MORE!
EVERYONE...GET READY TO BID!!

2 comments:

  1. Ladora Almoney PhillipsNovember 9, 2010 at 9:19 PM

    Shoemaker Family, I have two lift tickets for Ski Big Bear that I am willing to donate for the auction. I just need to know where to send them. If you want, auction them off and just let me know who the winner is. I can send them directly to them. My email is LadoraPhillips@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are the winners for week #2?

    ReplyDelete